Location rating score
The hotel has a shuttle bus service from Hirosaki Station for easy access.This hot spring inn is located in central Tsugaru, making it a great choice for sightseeing. The popular apple bath and the natural free-flowing alkaline bath will rejuvenate both body and soul.
- Bar: ‘Hime Ringo’, Hours - 20:30-23:00. Seats about 70 people, equipped with karaoke.
- Shops: There are 2 locations in the hotel, each with an extensive lineup of Aomori special products and handicrafts. Hana-kan Wing, 1st Floor: 7:00-21:30; West Wing, 1st Floor: 9:00-21:00.
- Taxi Reservation: If not busy, a car will be dispatched to the entrance in about 5 minutes. Please contact the front desk to use this service.
- Laundry Service: Not available.
- Massage: Reception available from evening to 23:00. While this service generally operates every day, there may be times when it is closed.
- Pool: Not available in hotel.
- Meals: In-room dining not available.
- Golf: There are 2 locations within 30 minutes of the hotel, and 2 locations within 1 hour of the hotel.
Tsugaru Kogen Golf Course & Biwanodai Golf Club: Within a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Aomori Royal Golf Club & Aomori Country Club: Within a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
- Convenience Store: There are 2 locations within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- Shopping: There is a drugstore and supermarket within walking distance of the hotel.
- Seibien (famous garden from the Meiji Period): 10 minutes by car.
- Saruka Shrine: 10 minutes by car.
- Hirosaki Park: 30 minutes by car.
- Hirosaki Apple Park: 40 minutes by car.
- Shirakami-Sanchi: 60 minutes by car.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
We enjoyed our stay and would very much recommend this ryokan. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious, and the room was very comfortable. We did not use the public onsen because we didn’t understand the rules and felt very embarrassed when w
The hot spring is absolutely perfect, one of the best we have experienced in Japan with a very soft quality of water, the apples, the cold bath and so on. Very convenient hourly shuttle to the station in the morning and in the afternoon. A thick curtain to
A not bad hotel with good service. Price a bit high for the Sakura season. Dinner is not bad but breakfast is not so good.
ราคาแพง ไม่คุ้ม ก็แล้วแต่คนชอบ โดยส่วนคิดว่าไม่
由於網頁列明如需預約shuttle bus需於三天前致電，但我們忘記請之前的飯店幫忙，在當天請車站觀光案內所職員幫忙聯絡，最後也能搭上shuttle bus，由於地方偏遠，如沒有shuttle bus真不知如何到達。酒店在check in時派發每人一張500日元的優惠劵，可以到手信店買東西也可以在餐廳付餐飲費，我們都很驚喜，酒店以蘋果做主題，一心衝著蘋果溫泉而來的我們，也很滿意這個點子，另外，餐食方面以蘋果入饌，美味可口，尤其是蘋果雪芭特別好味，隔天早餐還有任吃的三文魚子飯，我們都覺得，以這個價錢，能住這裡
cp值極高的飯店 一泊二食的食材眾多 有許多蘋果相關料理 晚餐有生魚片吃到飽 房間是標準日本和室 十分新 榻榻米味很棒 冰箱還有大蘋果可以免費吃 飯店浴場及足湯都漂有大蘋果 飯店人員也很好 泡晚足湯還會貼心的問你要不要喝水
飯店房間大又舒適 早晚餐非常豐富好吃 唯獨地點較偏僻 搭交通工具前往的人 最好先跟飯店預約接送 比較省時省事
Room is spacious and comfortable, front desk and hotel clerks were very nice and friendly and dinner was really good. Overall was great, Only if check-out time(10am) could be later would be better. We had a wonderful time at this hotel.
Everything is excellent , but locaton is quite far from expectation. Driving seems to be necessary although there is suttle bus from JR station.
A nice hotel which is surrounded by apples trees. The rooms are spacious and food is good with many choices, a combination of set dinner with buffet. The hot spring area is a bit small.
온천에 사과가 인상적이고 객실 서비스 및 이동 셔틀 운행이 매우 좋음.