Iwate’s Hanamaki Onsen has great access from the Iwate Hanamaki Airport, the Hanamaki IC, and Tohoku Shinkansen.
Kashoen, located a mere 5 minutes from the Hanamaki IC, is a quiet lodging surrounded by Japanese red pines.
The lodging, which is arranged with the spirit of hospitality at every turn, provides guests with an elegant space free from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Guestrooms feature a balance of Japanese and Western styles, and accommodate a variety of needs.
Seasonal kaiseki cuisine, which shows off the techniques of the Japanese cuisine chefs, is thoroughly prepared with local delicacies from the mountains and sea.
The The Torotoro no Yu Bath, with its skin beautifying waters that have a pH balance of 9.0, gently permeates the skin.
Resign yourself to the slow passage of time and thoroughly enjoy an elegant stay.
- Guestrooms: Equipped with free Wi-Fi and wired LAN.
- Hot Springs: The Torotoro no Yu hot spring bath (silky and smooth hot spring with a pH balance of 9.0) and cypress open-air baths.
- Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 11:00.
- Selectable colored yukata for female guests.
- Exclusive zori sandals.
- Drink service in the lounge the day following your stay.
*Coffee, orange juice, and apple juice.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.