The dinner buffet is popular for its freshly made steak and deep-fried skewered foods, as well as the dessert corner.
The spacious open-air baths and daily changing shows are recommended for married couples, families, and couples!
- Hot Springs: Guests can bathe at the hot springs of the neighboring 3 hotels free of charge.
- Open-air rock bath
- Open-air cypress bath
- Women’s rose bath (14:00-21:30)
- Guestrooms: Equipped with free Wi-Fi and wired LAN.
- Japanese-style Room (10-tatami): Has bath & toilet.
- Non-smoking Western-style Room: Has shower & toilet (no bath in room).
- Check-in: 15:00; Check-out: 10:00
[Perks for Staying Guests]
- Festival Plaza (Hotel Koyokan)
Dancing, singing, and folk song show: From 20:30, about 30 min.
- On folk entertainment special performance dates, the ‘Shishi-Odori’ (Deer Dance) is from 20:00.
- Selectable colored yukata for female guests.
Rental Charge: JPY 700 each.
- Table Tennis: JPY 500 for 50 min, game corner (Hotel Hanamaki).
15:00-22:00 *Saturdays: From 12:00; Sundays & Holidays: From 8:00.
- Kids corner (Hotel Koyokan, Hotel Hanamaki)
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.