- Operating hours for the front desk are from 8:00 to 23:00.
Service cannot be provided outside of operating hours. Thank you for your understanding.
- On the first day of accommodation, please make sure to check-in by 23:00.
- Charges are to be paid in advance. Payments must be made in cash only.
- Cleaning, towel replacement, and amenity replenishment during consecutive night stays is available on request. (Free)
For guests that would like cleaning, please put out the cleaning sign by 11:00.
- Guestroom Equipment: wall-mounted TV, microwave, electric kettle, hair dryer, air-purifier with humidifier, refrigerator (empty), desk light, tabletop mirror, memo pad, extension cord, wired LAN cable, emergency light, yukata, DHC shampoo products, amenities, towels, toilet with warm water flushing system, etc.
- This hotel does not have a parking lot or bicycle parking area.
- Luggage can be received from the day prior to check-in until the day of check-in.
Please confirm the following notes.
1. The hotel cannot receive luggage sent via payment on arrival.
2. When sending something by mail, please make sure to contact the hotel in advance.
3. Please make sure to write your date of accommodation and name on the slip.
4. As a general rule, valuables, perishables and the like cannot be checked.
- Opened in October 2017, about 3 minutes on foot from the north exit of Kakegawa Station!
- Free Wi-Fi
- All guestrooms are equipped with Simmons beds
- A light breakfast is provided in the 1st floor cafe which also has delicious coffee that is popular among guests.
- Kakegawa Castle is about 5 minutes away on foot, Kakegawa Kachouen is about 15 minutes away on foot, and the Kakegawa Castle Ninomaru Museum of Art is about 8 minutes away on foot.
ECOPA Stadium is about 15 minutes away by car.
Access to Hotel
From Kakegawa Station (JR Tokaido Shinkansen, JR Tokaido Line), North Exit: About 3 minutes on foot.
From Kakegawa Station (Tenryu Hamanako Railroad Tenryu Hamanako Line): About 3 minutes on foot.
By car: Exit the Tomei Expressway from Kakegawa IC, turn right at the Agehari S. intersection, and turn left at the traffic light after the Shiomachi Minami intersection (about 5 minutes from the nearest IC).
Access to Major Areas from Nearest Station
Kakegawa Station to Shizuoka Station: About 15 minutes.
Kakegawa Station to Nagoya Station: About 60 minutes.
Kakegawa Station to Tokyo Station: About 100 minutes.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.