Inagaki Onsen Hotel Kagetsutei
This hotel is located in the Inagaki hot spring resort, featuring a large shared bath and an open-air bath with water flowing directly from the source. A convenient base for sightseeing around Tappezaki, Lake Jusan, and Mt. Iwaki.
Also offers convenient access for sightseeing.
- Tsurunomai Bridge, which quickly rose to fame ⇒ approx. 30 min by car.
- Recently surging in popularity! Red torii gates of the miraculous Takayama Inari Shrine ⇒ approx. 20 min by car.
- Shayokan, which stands on an area over 2,200 sqm where the birth home of Japanese author Osamu Daizai is found ⇒ approx. 15 min by car.
- Tachineputa Museum, a museum in Goshogawara where gigantic floats can be seen ⇒ approx. 15 min by car.
- Lake Jusanko, known as a migration area for swans ⇒ approx. 30 min by car.
- Cape Tappi, said to be from where Minamoto no Yoshitsune headed to Hokkaido, and was even sung about in a hit song ⇒ approx. 90 min by car.
Things to do, ways to relax
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Swimming & soaking
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
Hot water type
Indoor public bath (Female only)
Indoor public bath (Male only)
Open-air bath (Male only)
Open-air bath (Female only)
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.