Located just 3 minutes by train from Chubu Centrair International Airport, making it easily accessible! This hotel boasts of spacious guestrooms and large communal baths. Recommended for accommodation prior to and following airport visits.
- Facility Information
- Spacious guestrooms each with more than 24 sqm of space. The lodging also provides Japanese-style Twin rooms where guests can experience Japan. Recommended for families and couples.
- The entire lodging is equipped with free Wi-Fi and all guestrooms are equipped with humidifying air purifiers.
- Staying guests can use the parking lot free of charge for 3 nights and 4 days. (105 spaces, first come first served basis, until 10:00 the following day)
- 24-hour front desk service
- Breakfast is served buffet style. (Hours: 6:00-8:00)
- In the 'Maneki-yu' gender-segregated large communal artificial hot spring bath, guests can enjoy the effects of the natural togoal ore. (Bathing Hours: 18:00-24:00, 6:00-9:00)
- Area Information
- 1 minute on foot to closest convenience store
- It is 5-10 minutes on foot from Tokoname Station to the pottery footpath. Along the footpath guests can also enjoy a pottery experience of Tokoname ware, one of Japan's 6 ancient kiln styles. The lodging also has rental bicycles (free, 6 available on a first come, first served basis).
- The Costco Chubu Airport Warehouse and AEON Mall Tokoname are close to Rinku Tokoname Station, which is just 1 station away by train. It is also possible to travel there from the lodging by bicycle (about 10 minutes).
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.