Newly opened in November 2018!
- 15:00 check-in, 11:00 check-out
- The entire lodging is non-smoking and all guestrooms feature at least 25 square meters of space.
- Affiliate parking lot available. (Limited to staying guests only; Free within 24 hours of use upon entry. After that, it costs JPY 100 per hour, with a maximum of 24 hours at JPY 600)
- The 319 guestrooms and suites feature an innovative interior design which combines both classic and modern elements, Four Points' original Four Comfort™ beds, free Wi-Fi, 50-inch TVs, and a space to relax and get work done, letting guests enjoy a relaxing stay.
- Free shuttle bus available. (Walk through the passageway leading to the boarding point for the high-speed boat from the airport and take the elevator up to the hotel. Runs daily in 5-minute intervals)
- At the restaurant "Evolution," guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared with local, seasonal ingredients. Also, the bar & lounge "Best Brews" serves its signature beer as well as light meals.
The fitness center is open 24 hours. Souvenirs and drinks can be bought at the hotel's shop, "Wrapped."
- Recommended for guests brining their family! Just 10 minutes away on foot is a new type of aircraft theme park predominantly based around an exhibition of Centrair's first-ever Boeing 787.
- Ideally located just 28 minutes by train to Nagoya! LEGOLAND® Japan Resort in Nagoya City is also accessible from Centrair via a 40-minute direct bus. The beautifully preserved streets of Hida Takayama and Shirakawago are also conveniently accessible.
- From the airport, take a 1-stop train ride and hop off at Rinku Tokoname Station to do some shopping at the AEON Mall Tokoname nearby, or have a swim at the must-visit Tokoname Rinku Beach in summer.
- From the airport, take a train to Tokoname Station - just 2 stops away - to visit the Tokoname Pottery Footpath and experience a world of pottery and ceramics and enjoy a stroll through its streets.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.