Location rating score
- Opened on July 7, 2017.
- Located in Unazuki Onsen, a hot spring town looking out on the nature of the expansive Kurobe Gorge. Enjoy the sight of beautiful scenery from famous baths boasting of some of the clearest waters in Japan.
- The springs are alkaline simple springs that are said to have a skin beautifying effect. Daily fatigue will be healed away by the hot springs’ smooth, alkalescent waters.
- Located roughly in the center of Unazuki Onsen, the panoramic scene of the Kurobe River as seen from the upper floors is exceptional.
- Guests can enjoy the seasonal beauty of the gorge from guestrooms - such as guestrooms with open-air baths and Japanese/Western-style rooms - that match their preferences.
- For meals, both dinner and breakfast feature a buffet meal of more than 110 varieties of Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisine, as well as all-you-can-drink non-alcoholic drinks.
- For Toyama regional specialties, there will also be dishes prepared with local ingredients, such as firefly squid, glass shrimp, and more.
- Guests can enjoy all of this for no additional charge.
- There are a variety of free facilities, such as a table tennis corner, manga corner, Internet corner, massage chairs, karaoke room, and more.
- And there is a free kids’ area with large play equipment where kids can play to their heart’s content.
Services and conveniences
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
See room deals