Extremely popular property!
In order to consistently satisfy guests, the hotel has continued its advancement by providing a free Wi-Fi connection, as well as humidifying air purifiers, mobile phone chargers for a variety of phones, and fulfilling amenities in all guestrooms. With their facilities and services, the hotel will provide guests with a comfortable stay.
This hotel is located in an area with an accumulation of urban facilities such as the Aomori Prefectural Office, the city hall, and more. It is also just a 5-minute walk to the downtown area. Trains, buses, and other transportation systems are also within walking distance, so guests can use them for sightseeing.
Guests will be served a buffet-style breakfast of Japanese and Western-style cuisine. This meal provides a special menu of Aomori regional cuisine - such as scallops, vinegared miso dressing, etc. - as well as fresh baked bread from ‘Antique’ - the bakery on the 1st floor - and more. Enjoy Richmond Hotel Aomori’s original breakfast to start up the day. Hours: 6:30-10:00 (last order: 9:30).
Female guests will be provided with facial cleanser, lotion, moisturizing milk, and other amenity goods. There are amenities for children as well. All guestrooms are equipped with humidifying air purifiers, so guests will have no problem even in hotel rooms that tend to be dry.
- Moya Hills Ski Resort: About 30 min by car.
- Hakkoda Ropeway (Hakkoda Ski Resort): About 45 min by car.
- Aomori Tourist Information Center (ASPAM): About 15 min on foot.
- Nebuta Museum Wa Rasse: About 20 min on foot. Or, about 7 min by car.
- A-FACTORY: About 20 min on foot. Or, about 7 min by car.
- Sannai-Maruyama Site: About 20 min by car.
- Aomori Museum of Art: About 20 min by car.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.