Located in the downtown area of central Aomori City where restaurants abound, this hotel offers excellent transportation access and convenience.
Inside is an atrium extending to the top floor. The bright, spacious interior exudes a warm atmosphere with designs featuring Aomori's traditional "nanako-nuri" craft and Aomori hiba wood.
Free Wi-Fi connection is available in the guest rooms, lobby and restaurant.
The rooms are designed with functionality, ease of use, and comfort in mind. There are many types of rooms suitable for a variety of guests' needs.
Enjoy a feast for the eyes as panoramic views of Mutsu Bay can be seen from ocean-side guest rooms, and the towering Hakkoda mountains from the mountain-side guest rooms.
The hotel breakfast is a Japanese/Western-style buffet. A wide range of dishes, including those prepared with locally sourced ingredients, are served.
The menu changes monthly, and features local cuisine, "B-class gourmet" cuisine, and more.
This hotel is located in an area with many food establishments, making it the perfect base for trying the local flavors of Aomori.
The Nebuta Museum Wa Rasse, where visitors can experience the Aomori Nebuta Festival all year round; Aomori Tourist Information Center (ASPAM) and A-Factory, which offer a rich lineup of Aomori souvenir products; and JR Aomori Station are within a 15-minute walking distance.
The hotel is near Aomori Port, and the Aomori Tourist Information Center (ASPAM) and Aomori Station area can be reached by passing through the Aoi Umi Park in the bay area.
- Sanjusangendo, a Japanese-style restaurant operating at lunch and dinner hours.
Look forward to a rich variety of local cuisine and seasonal cuisine in addition to the popular Japanese dishes of sukiyaki, shabu-shabu, tempura, and sushi, as well as local sake and more.
Lunch: 11:30 - 14:30 (last order 14:00)
Dinner: 17:00 - 22:00 (last order 21:30)
- Coin laundry machines available for use 24 hours a day.
- Aomori Prefectural Museum: About 2 minutes on foot.
- Aomori Tourist Information Center (ASPAM): About 7 minutes on foot.
- Nebuta Museum Wa Rasse: About 12 minutes on foot. Or, about 3 minutes by car.
- A-Factory: About 12 minutes on foot. Or, about 3 minutes by car.
- Seikan Ferry Memorial Ship Hakkodamaru: About 15 minutes on foot or 4 minutes by car.
- Munakata Shiko Memorial Museum of Art: About 7 minutes by car.
- Sannai-Maruyama Site: About 20 minutes by car.
- Aomori Museum of Art: About 20 minutes by car.
- Moya Hills Ski Resort: About 20 minutes by car.
- Hakkoda Ropeway (Hakkoda Ski Resort): About 35 minutes by car.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.