Omi Beef Kaiseki Cuisine Meal & Day Trip Hot Spring Bathing Plan at Long-established Hot Spring Ryokan Yumotokan in Shiga
1. At just 20 minutes via JR Line from Kyoto Station, this is the perfect place for a day trip to enjoy a hot spring facility.
2. Enjoy hot spring hopping in a diverse range of baths including the top floor open-air bath with a sweeping view of Lake Biwa at Yumotokan, the first hot spring ryokan established in Ogoto Onsen.
3. Omi beef has the longest history of any brand wagyu beef in Japan. It features a distinct aroma and is exceptionally tender. Enjoy a kaiseki cuisine meal that brings out the natural goodness of Omi beef and seasonal ingredients, expertly prepared by Yumotokan's head chef. Savor each heavenly bite of Omi beef prepared as steak, shabu-shabu, and shigureni dishes.
4. Just bring yourself! Towels will be provided.
5. Free shuttle service is available by calling after arrival at JR Ogoto-onsen Station.
approx. 3 hours.