1-Day Snowshoeing Experience & Shinhotaka Ropeway Ride (8:40 Departure) [From Takayama]
1. The tour is accompanied by an English-speaking assistant, so beginners to snow activities can participate worry-free! This plan takes you to enjoy the snowy mountain by walking in a pure white forest to look at wild animal trails and mysterious trees.
2. On a snow-covered highland 1,300 meters above sea level, spend about 120 minutes (approx. 2 km) walking over fluffy snow, an experience you can expect only on a snowy mountain. See for yourself the distinct quality of Japan's powder snow.
3. After the snowy mountain trek, take a ride on Japan's only double-decker gondola for breathtaking views of a sea of clouds. Delight in the spectacular 360-degree snowy panorama from the summit observatory.
4. This plan includes round-trip bus fare from Takayama, rental wear, snowshoes, meal coupon, and Shinhotaka Ropeway ride charges. The bus ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days, so feel free to use it on the following day (snowy mountain experience is limited to once per person only).
5. Use the included JPY 1,000 meal coupon to savor a delicious menu featuring Hida beef!
approx. 9 hours.