Men's Kimono Experience Plan in Kanazawa
1. Enjoy easy access to the shop, which is just a 5-min walk from Kanazawa Station. All the items necessary for getting dressed are prepared at the shop, so there’s no need to bring anything.
2. Individual participants are welcome, too! Sunrise Tours also sells a women’s plan, so enjoy the experience as a couple, with children, or as a family. Put on kimono and create fond memories of your Japan trip by walking along the streets of Kanazawa, a city brimming with that Japanese vibe.
3. Please select a starting time that fits your schedule. Luggage can be left at the shop, so enjoy a hands-free stroll around the city until 17:30.
4. Choose from a selection of about 300 types of kimono sewn from different materials. Authentic obi sash tying can also be requested.
5. Customers can also have their hair arranged in a style that matches the kimono (additional charges apply).