2-Day Mt. Fuji, Hakone & Hot Spring Tour (1 Night at Hakone with Dinner & Breakfast) [Departs from Shibuya & Shinjuku]
- Guide Tape
- Shinkansen Bullet Train
1. Visit popular Mt. Fuji and the Hakone area on this 2-day tour. On Day 1, take a bus to visit the popular sightseeing spots of Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Komagatake Ropeway, and the Lake Ashi cruise. In the evening, enjoy accommodation in Hakone, and on Day 2 go sightseeing on your own around the Hakone area.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter on Day 1. (Until Hakone-en)
2. Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian, as well as convenient Wi-Fi service, are available on the tour bus.
3. Includes a Hakone Free Pass! After hotel check-out on Day 2, use the Hakone Free Pass for sightseeing in Hakone.
Also, a Shinkansen ticket from Odawara to Tokyo is included.
4. Select a departure location from Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Shibuya), Shinjuku Washington Hotel, or Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku).
5. Dinner and breakfast at the accommodation are included in this plan. Revive your travel-weary body with a soak in a hot spring bath, and savor delicious meals.
Customers can select from hotels and ryokan for varying styles of stay.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone
approx. 2 days.