Bento Class at Cooking Sun - Japanese Cooking Class in Kyoto led by an English-speaking Instructor (1 Person)
1. Learn from an English-speaking instructor about how to make delicious Japanese bento in a stylish cooking studio renovated from a machiya, an old Kyoto-style townhouse.
2. This popular cooking class accepts up to 8 persons in one class, so beginners can feel free to join.
3. Participants will be doing the cooking themselves following a program created by a professional instructor.
4. After cooking, participants will enjoy the food on site right away.
5. The venue is at the heart of Kyoto City, and is easily accessible. There is no need to bring anything for the activity on the day, so participants can enjoy sightseeing and shopping afterwards.
approx. 3 hours.