Okinawa Underwater Sightseeing Cruise from Naha (Departs at 11:45, with Lunch)
1. Watch the beautiful tropical fish and coral reefs through the boat's underwater windows!
2. This cruise, which is the world's first underwater sightseeing tour of its kind, is conducted on a large boat which does not rock much, which means there is little concern for seasickness!
3. Get an up close view of Okinawa's ocean, known for its clear waters and home to a wide variety of marine life!
4. This tour is JPY 500 cheaper for adults and JPY 200 cheaper for children than the normal price.
5. This reasonably priced plan includes lunch as well. Enjoy a buffet of a variety of Japanese food and Western-style food including salad, drinks, and desserts.