1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (With Taxi Service to Hakone Hotels & Ryokan) (For 2 or More People) (With Lunch) [Departs from Kudanshita, Akasaka, Roppongi & Hamamatsucho]
- Guide Tape
- Meals Included
1. For customers with accommodation in the Hakone area! This plan includes an enjoyable day tour in Mt. Fuji & Hakone, plus taxi service from Hakone-en to hotels and ryokan in the Hakone area.
With this plan, enjoy convenient, comfortable transportation direct to your accommodation in Hakone (Gora, Miyanoshita, Hakone Yumoto, Sengoku, Motohakone, and Kowakudani) without the need for transfers. The fee is set at a flat rate. Service is available for any hotel or ryokan in the Hakone area. Service to Hakone-Yumoto Station is also available. For participants in groups of 2 people or more, please book this plan. (For 1-person bookings, please book the plan for 1 person.)
*The taxi boarding location is Hakone-en. The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko and Ryuguden can be reached on foot. If staying at one of these facilities, please book the
1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach).
2. This 1-day tour takes you to the area of Mt. Fuji and Hakone where you can visit the popular sightseeing sites of Mt. Fuji's 5th Station and Komagatake Ropeway, as well as enjoy a cruise on Lake Ashi.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus (until Sept. 30, 2020).
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer a different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
4. Select the departure location from the following: Hotel Grand Palace (Kudanshita), Hotel New Otani (Akasaka), ANA InterContinental Tokyo (Roppongi), or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (directly connected to Hamamatsucho Station).
*Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal is available until Sept. 30, 2020.
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone
approx. 9 hours.