SHORYUDO 5-Day Highway Bus Pass: Wide Area
1. This 5-consecutive-day bus pass is a great deal for international visitors travelling through the Chubu Hokuriku region and offers unlimited transportation along a wide area of designated routes.
2. Enjoy a discount of approximately 48% compared to normal fares! Travel far and wide to the major sightseeing spots of Takayama, Shirakawago, Kanazawa, and Matsumoto, as well as Shinhotaka, Hirayu, Gero, Gokayama, and more on this pass.
3. Pass pick-up is available at Chubu Centrair International Airport and Toyama Airport, as well as in Takayama and Kanazawa! Highly convenient with pick-up available at 10 locations.
4. This plan includes 2 one-way airport access tickets usable for trips between: Chubu Centrair International Airport and Nagoya (Train or Bus) or Gifu (Train); Komatsu Airport and Kanazawa (Bus); or Toyama Airport and Toyama (Bus).
5. By showing this pass, enjoy a variety of perks including discounts on express bus fare from Takayama to Shinjuku, Kyoto, or Osaka, and a discount on round-trip Shinhotaka Ropeway fare.