2-Day Mt. Fuji, Hakone & Hot Spring Tour (1 Night at Hakone) [Departs from Shibuya & Shinjuku]
- Guide Tape
- Shinkansen Bullet Train
1. Visit popular Mt. Fuji and the Hakone area on this 2-day tour. On Day 1, take a bus to visit the popular sightseeing spots of Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Komagatake Ropeway, and the Lake Ashi cruise. In the evening, enjoy accommodation in Hakone, and on Day 2 go sightseeing on your own around the Hakone area.
2. This reasonably priced plan does not include meals at the accommodation. (The only meal included is lunch on Day 1.)
Customers may select from 2 hotels: Yumoto Fujiya Hotel or The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko.
3. Yumoto, where Yumoto Fujiya Hotel is located, is the most history-steeped hot spring town in all of Hakone. Premium-quality hot springs loved by Japanese for centuries can be enjoyed here. This area is also near Hakone-Yumoto Station, which is the access point for Hakone, which is highly convenient for travel on the following day.
4. Stay at The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko, a serene resort hotel located on the shore of Lake Ashi with scenery fit for Hakone, one of Japan's picturesque areas. Relieve your tiredness from traveling in the liberating hot spring bath with a view out onto Lake Ashi.
5. Includes a Hakone Free Pass! After hotel check-out on Day 2, use the Hakone Free Pass for sightseeing in Hakone.
Also, a Shinkansen ticket from Odawara to Tokyo is included.
6. Select a departure location from Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Shibuya), Shinjuku Washington Hotel, or Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku).
7. Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian, as well as convenient Wi-Fi service, are available on the tour bus.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone
approx. 2 days.