1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Shinkansen) (No Lunch) [Departs from Kudanshita, Akasaka, Roppongi & Hamamatsucho]
- Guide Tape
- Shinkansen Bullet Train
1. This 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus (until Sept. 30, 2020).
2. For the return trip, take the Shinkansen from Odawara Station back to Tokyo. (Customers may also get off at Shin-Yokohama and Shinagawa.)
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
4. Depart from Kudanshita, Akasaka, Roppongi, or Hamamatsucho: Select a departure location from Hotel Grand Palace (Kudanshita), Hotel New Otani (Akasaka), ANA InterContinental Tokyo (Roppongi), or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
*Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal is available until Sept. 30, 2020.
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone
approx. 12 hours.