1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach, With Muslim-friendly Lunch) [Departs from Shibuya, Shinjuku]
- Guide Tape
- Meals Included
1. Enjoy our popular Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour with a Muslim-friendly lunch menu. (No pork, pork products, or alcohol are used for this meal. The meal is not halal-certified.)
2. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus.
3. Select the drop-off location from Hakone-en Garden, Odawara Station, or Shinjuku.
4. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer a different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
5. Select a departure location from Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Shibuya), Shinjuku Washington Hotel, or Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku).
6. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone
approx. 1 days.