1. Experience the nature of Mother Earth with your entire body at this museum.
2. Admission is normally priced at JPY 2,160/adult, but customers on this plan will pay just JPY 1,940/adult!
3. The main attraction of this museum is "Theater 23.4," featuring one of Japan's largest movie screens at 40 meters wide and 8 meters high, offering shows that are experienced with all five senses--not only visuals, but smells, wind, mist, lights, and heavy bass acoustics from a 3D sound system.
4. Try travelling around the world in the virtual flight simulator!
5. A fusion of the digital and reality will take you on an adventure of earth and its people.