1. Tickets that are worth as much as JPY 5,920 are available for 49% off at JPY 3,000! Enjoy 4 rides on attractions including a roller coaster that dives through the world's first centerless Ferris wheel.
2. Tokyo Dome City is an entertainment complex located in the heart of Tokyo, which features the symbolic Tokyo Dome, attractions, a museum, around 60 restaurants, and around 70 shops!
3. Located in the heart of Tokyo, about a 2-minute walk from JR Suidobashi Station, providing visitors with excellent access. Enjoy it as a night spot until 21:00.
4. There are all sorts of attractions for everyone from kids to couples to enjoy, including a thrilling roller coaster that slips past the buildings and Ferris wheel for a sudden 80-degree drop, a Ferris wheel where you can enjoy views of the Tokyo skyline, water slides, and more!
5. Space Museum TeNQ is a new entertainment facility where you can enjoy projection mapping, an 11-meter diameter circular theater that lets visitors feel like they are in space, cutting edge science, hands-on exhibits, and other various space-themed attractions.