1. Recommended for those who want to visit the famous spots of Izu Shimoda efficiently on a quick tour. Bus transportation allows participants to join the tour without worrying about luggage.
2. Izu Shimoda is accessible in about 140 minutes from Tokyo Station, and 210 minutes from Nagoya Station. Even those who get a late start can participate if they take a limited express train departing from Tokyo Station by 11:00.
3. Drop-off after the tour is available at participants’ choice of Shimoda Station, Shimogamo Onsen, or Yumigahama Onsen. Highly convenient for visitors staying at the hot springs.
4. Tour participants can enjoy the Izu Port Cruise and dolphin and sea lion shows at an aquarium. Izu Port is historically known as the first place American diplomats on the Perry Expedition landed in order to start trade with Japan in the 1800s. This bus tour includes free time, and can be enjoyed by everyone including families.
5. Admission fees are included in the tour price, so there’s no need to worry about purchasing tickets in yen at each location.
* Excludes Ryosenji Temple Treasure Museum