1. Enjoy unlimited rides on transportation in designated areas in Hiroshima City, Miyajima, and Hiroshima Prefecture with this convenient pass.
2. The back of the pass even features a cool Japanese 'chiyogami' decorative paper pattern. The pass is also printed on paper recycled from origami cranes.
3. An area map and "Fun Pass Hiroshima" guidebook with sample routes and discounts for sightseeing facilities and restaurants within the prefecture will be provided when picking up the ticket. Guidebooks are available in English, French, and traditional Chinese.
4. Includes airport limousine buses from Hiroshima Airport to Hiroshima Station/Hiroshima Bus Center. The pass is valid for 5 days from pick-up.
5. Iwakuni will be added to the designated areas starting from April 1, 2018. Take this chance to enjoy sightseeing in the Hiroshima and Iwakuni areas!