1. This plan includes a 5-day Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus useful for sightseeing from Kyoto to Mie, a seafood BBQ lunch at Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado in Toba, and an admission ticket to Mikimoto Pearl Island.
2. The 5-day Kintetsu Rail Pass Plus allows passholders to enjoy unlimited rides on designated transportation such as all Kintetsu Railway and Iga Railway lines, making it greatly convenient for sightseeing around Ise, Toba and Kashikojima, and even in Nagoya and Nara.
3. Enjoy a meal at Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado, an Ama diver hut where Ama divers normally take a break and warm up after their diving. Seafood grilled over charcoal by active Ama divers is exceptionally delicious.
4. Operated by Mikimoto, a high jewelry brand from Japan, Mikimoto Pearl Island is where the world's first cultured pearls were produced. Learn all about cultured pearls from history to production, and have a look at a collection of gorgeous works of art lavishly featuring cultured pearls.
5. Customers on this plan can view a demonstration by Ama divers. At the shop, Mikimoto pearl jewelry and Pearl Island original jewelry may be purchased tax-free.