1. Enjoy a tour through northern Iwate!
This 3-day pass lets you hop on and off trains and buses. Sample: Start at JR Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station = (Northern Iwate Bus) = Miyako (Jodogahama) = (Sanriku Railway) = Kuji [Ama Center and Kuji Amber Museum] = (JR Bus Tohoku) = Ninohe [Basenkyo] = (IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway) = End at Morioka. This pass offers a convenient way to reach the Sanriku region from Tohoku Shinkansen stations.
2. Save up to 34% compared to taking the same routes at standard rates!
- Adults (middle high school age and older): regular fare of JPY 7,500 reduced to JPY 4,980
- Children (up to elementary school age): regular fare of JPY 3,770 reduced to JPY 2,490
3. Use this pass, stay at Hotel Ragaso, and receive a serving of the delicious, highly rated Tanohata yogurt! (1 per person) Plus, customers on this plan will also receive a 10% discount on a cruise around Jodogahama!