1. This 3-consecutive-day bus pass is a great deal for international visitors travelling through the Chubu and Hokuriku regions, as it offers unlimited transportation along designated routes.
2. Enjoy a discount of approximately 52% compared to normal fares! Make the most of your trip by visiting Takayama, Shirakawago, Kanazawa, Toyama, and the Nagoya area!
3. Pass pick-up is available at Chubu Centrair International Airport and Toyama Airport, as well as in Takayama and Kanazawa! Highly convenient with pick-up available at 9 locations.
4. This plan includes 2 one-way airport access tickets usable for trips between: Chubu Centrair International Airport and Nagoya (Train or Bus) or Gifu (Train); Komatsu Airport and Kanazawa (Bus); or Toyama Airport and Toyama (Bus).
5. By showing this pass, enjoy a variety of perks including discounts on express bus fare from Takayama to Shinjuku, Kyoto, or Osaka, and a discount on round-trip Shinhotaka Ropeway fare.