1. This E-voucher includes a round trip between Shin-Osaka and Tokyo via Shinkansen (non-reserved seat), plus a Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket.
The date for the return Shinkansen ticket may be any date within 7 days of the outbound trip, counting the day of departure as Day 1.
2. The Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket allows for unlimited travel on all Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines (a total of 13 lines)! After picking up the ticket, enjoy unlimited rides within 24 hours starting from the time of first passage through the ticket gate. Use the pass to enjoy your stay in Tokyo to the fullest.
3. Since this tour uses non-reserved seating on the Shinkansen, customers are able to depart at the time that fits their schedule.
You MUST bring the following items to exchange the E-Voucher for your actual tickets. Failure to do so could result in the exchange being refused:
• Passport (name should match that on the reservation)
• Printed copy of the first page of the JAPANiCAN.com confirmation email to be collected by JR Tokai Tours
• Printed and filled out copy of this travel application form (one per booking)
** Please note that the exchange may take around 30 minutes.
*Non-reserved seats are seats that do not require a prior reservation. Please note that these seats are provided on a first come, first serve basis and are restricted to a limited area of the train. In the event of passenger congestion it may be necessary to stand. If you would prefer to make a reserved-seat booking please click the link here:Train & Hotel Packages