1. This E-voucher includes a round trip between Nagoya and Kyoto via Shinkansen (non-reserved seat), plus a 1-Day Subway & Bus Pass.
The return Shinkansen ticket is valid for 7 days starting from the first day of use (date of outbound trip). Board on your preferred day.
2. The 1-Day Subway & Bus Pass is valid for unlimited travel for 1 day on all subway and city bus lines in Kyoto City, as well as Keihan buses (some exceptions apply). This pass is highly convenient, and is cheaper than paying normal fares if taking at least 1 round-trip subway ride in a section that costs JPY 260 or more. Taking the subway lets you shorten travel times and explore the city with ease.
3. As non-reserved seating is used on the Shinkansen, it is also possible to board trains such as the Nozomi which are not available with the Japan Rail Pass.
You MUST bring the following items to exchange the E-Voucher for your actual tickets. Failure to do so could result in the exchange being refused:
• Passport (name should match that on the reservation)
• Printed copy of the first page of the JAPANiCAN.com confirmation email to be collected by JR Tokai Tours
• Printed and filled out copy of this travel application form (one per booking)
** Please note that the exchange may take around 30 minutes.
*Non-reserved seats are seats that do not require a prior reservation. Please note that these seats are provided on a first come, first serve basis and are restricted to a limited area of the train. In the event of passenger congestion it may be necessary to stand. If you would prefer to make a reserved-seat booking please click the link here:Train & Hotel Packages