1. This E-voucher includes a round trip between Nagoya and Tokyo via Shinkansen (non-reserved seat), plus a Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket.
The return Shinkansen ticket is valid for 7 days starting from the first day of use (date of outbound trip). Board on your preferred day.
2. The Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket allows for unlimited travel on all Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines for 24 hours! Freely enjoy your stay in Tokyo.
3. It is also possible to board trains such as the Nozomi which are not available to Japan Rail Pass holders.
You MUST bring the following items to exchange the E-Voucher for your actual tickets. Failure to do so could result in the exchange being refused:
• Passport (name should match that on the reservation)
• Printed copy of the first page of the JAPANiCAN.com confirmation email to be collected by JR Tokai Tours
• Printed and filled out copy of this travel application form (one per booking)
** Please note that the exchange may take around 30 minutes.
*Non-reserved seats are seats that do not require a prior reservation. Please note that these seats are provided on a first come, first serve basis and are restricted to a limited area of the train. In the event of passenger congestion it may be necessary to stand. If you would prefer to make a reserved-seat booking please click the link here:Train & Hotel Packages