1. Led by a local English-speaking National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter, this tour visits sites including Nagoya Castle, Sakae entertainment district, and Osu shopping district recognizable by its huge lucky cat symbol.
2. See all of Nagoya in a day! Recommended for those interested in getting in touch with the local culture with the help of a guide.
3. Create fond memories of your trip with your family, friends, and fellow tour participants while learning little-known Nagoya anecdotes and experiencing its culture, food and way of life.
4. At Nagoya Castle, visit the magnificent Hommaru Palace, which was rebuilt in its original image from 400 years ago.
*The Main Castle Tower will be closed for wooden reconstruction and may not be entered. (Work Period: scheduled for May 7, 2018 - end of Dec. 2022)
5. Walk around Nagoya while listening to the guide's explanations on everything from the traditional (tea and kimono), to the subcultural (anime and cosplay), and even conveyor belt sushi.