1. Led by a local English-speaking National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter, this tour visits sites including Nagoya Castle, Sakae entertainment district, and Osu shopping district recognizable by its huge lucky cat symbol.
2. See all of Nagoya in a day! Recommended for those interested in getting in touch with the local culture with the help of a guide.
3. Create fond memories of your trip with your family, friends, and fellow tour participants while learning little-known Nagoya anecdotes and experiencing its culture, food and way of life.
4. Also visit the magnificent Nagoya Castle, the main keep of which was rebuilt in the image of the original castle as it was 400 years ago. See real swords and armor used by samurai.
*The main keep will be closed from May 7, 2018 to Jan. 3, 2019 due to restoration work.
5. Walk around Nagoya while listening to the guide's explanations on everything from the traditional (tea and kimono), to the subcultural (anime and cosplay), and even conveyor belt sushi.