1. Experience an authentic Japanese-style tea ceremony using Takatori ware tea pottery and learn about the necessary etiquette at Miraku Kiln, a pottery studio that has been creating Takatori ware since its founding 300 years ago.
2. At the studio, participants can observe the making of Takatori ware, as well as purchase small items such as tea utensils, small bowls, flat dishes, and more.
3. The pottery studio is located past a shopping street in a quiet residential area, where visitors can get up close with the way of life of the locals living in Fukuoka City. After the experience, visit the Momiji-hachimangu Shrine nearby, and find some trinkets and other products to buy at the shopping street.
4. At the pottery studio, each participant can take home one small Takatori ware as a souvenir.
5. This tour is accompanied by a Chinese- or English-speaking interpreter guide, so participants who require the services of the guide will have nothing to worry about - just relax and enjoy the tour!