1. For customers with accommodation in the Hakone area! This plan includes an enjoyable day tour at Mt. Fuji & Hakone, plus taxi service from Hakone-en to hotels and ryokan in the Hakone area. With this plan, enjoy convenient, comfortable transportation direct to your accommodation in Hakone (Gora, Miyanoshita, Hakone Yumoto, Sengoku, Motohakone, and Kowakudani) without the need for transfers. The fee is set at a flat rate. Service is available for any hotel or ryokan in the Hakone area. Service to Hakone-Yumoto Station is also available. For participants in groups of 2 people or more, please book this plan. (For 1-person bookings, please book the plan for 1 person.)
*The taxi boarding location is Hakone-en. The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko and Ryuguden can be reached on foot. If staying at one of these facilities, please book the
1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach).
2. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
4. Select a departure location from Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba (Odaiba), Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, [in 2018] Osaki Station West Exit Bus Terminal, or [in 2019] Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo.
5. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.