1. Enjoy our popular Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour with a Muslim-friendly lunch menu. (No pork, pork products, or alcohol are used for this meal. The meal is not halal-certified.)
2. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus.
3. For the return trip, select the drop-off location from Hakone-en Garden, Odawara Station, or Ginza.
4. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer a different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the scenescapes of winter.
5. Select the departure location from the following: Hotel New Otani (Akasaka), ANA InterContinental Tokyo (Roppongi), Hotel Grand Palace (Kudanshita), or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (directly connected to Hamamatsucho Station).
6. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.