1. Hop on a bus and experience a unique entertainment show that takes you around the beautiful castle town. Together with an English-speaking samurai, learn all about "real samurai." This new kind of bus tour is led by a samurai guide in Japan's number one castle town, Kanazawa! Visit spots related to samurai and get a grasp on the essence of these valiant warriors through their history, way of life, sword techniques, and bushido, their code of chivalry.
2. Learn from the Samurai Master and enjoy the story that unfolds while sightseeing along the way, all on this fun, interactive tour!
3. Experience Japanese culture in a range of activities as you try wielding a sword, learn the proper etiquette for tea ceremony (with matcha green tea and Japanese confectionery), and watch an impressive, traditional Japanese dance performance with taiko drums, shamisen and a sword dance!
4. Cherry blossoms look especially enchanting when in bloom, typically from the end of March to early April. When weather conditions are right, you just might see the spectacular castle town scenery adorned with pretty cherry blossoms.
5. After the tour ends at Samurai Yakata, the last destination, customers may put on a samurai costume and have a photo shoot (additional charges apply) or do other activities (not included on the tour).