1. Attend an exclusive illumination event held at the traditional village of Shirakawago Minkaen Outdoor Museum. This is your chance to admire the fairytale scenery of the snow-dusted thatched roof village.
2. On Sunrise Tours, participants will also be taken to an outlook point from which all of Shirakawago Village can be seen. Look forward to seeing the epitome of the area’s scenery. Includes a coupon which can be exchanged for a Hida beef skewer at the observation deck shop.
3. This plan is perfect for a night tour during a stay in Takayama, which does not offer many nighttime events. An English-speaking tour conductor accompanies the tour.
4. Festa Forest is a museum located in an underground geo-dome, and exhibits floats and other intrigues from Takayama Festival throughout the year. Enjoy viewing the dazzling festival floats in an illuminated display. Participants can also experience baking their own salted senbei rice crackers, a traditional taste of Takayama.
5. This popular tour is limited to 2 days only. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!