1. Take this bus tour for a hassle-free visit to Korankei, a valley renowned as the most picturesque autumn leaf spot in the Nagoya area. Enjoy the views of 11 types of Japanese maple and ginkgo trees totaling around 4,000 trees in all, which show their fall colors in red, gold, and green. This scenery is paired with an illumination creating a fantastical view along with shrines, temples, and food stalls.
2. Departure for the tour on November 25 is guaranteed. This recommended tour offers both autumn leaf viewing and apple picking, activities which can only be experienced in this season in Japan.
3. Korankei Valley is located out of the way, and would take over 2 hours to reach by public transportation with transfers. But on this Sunrise Tours plan participants will visit not only Korankei Valley but Tenryukyo Valley for additional autumn leaf viewing, and can experience mizuhiki traditional craft making and apple picking.
4. Pick apples in a region known for apple production, Nagano Prefecture, and eat as much as you like. And participants can take home an additional 2 apples as souvenirs.
5. An English-speaking tour conductor accompanies this tour. Please participate worry free!