1. Travel from Kanazawa to Shirakawago, then on to Takayama. Visit popular spots in 1 day on this reasonably priced tour.
2. The Hokuriku Shinkansen can whisk you from Tokyo to Kanazawa in as little as 150 minutes. Kanazawa is conveniently located for access from both Osaka and Kyoto, and after reaching Kanazawa, you're just 1 step away from Shirakawago and Takayama!
3. Customers on this plan will have their own lunch. Enjoy a meal at your preferred time between sightseeing.
4. Tours departing on June 20 to Oct. 31 will take a drive along Hakusan Shirakawago White Road, a scenic toll road which passes through Hakusan National Park. Look forward to sightseeing at stop-offs along the way and enjoy the seasonal scenery of this area.
5. Along the way also enjoy a senbei (rice cracker) baking experience, as well as shopping for local souvenirs.