1. Visit popular Mt. Fuji and the Hakone area on this 2-day tour. On Day 1, take a bus to visit the popular sightseeing spots of Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Komagatake Ropeway, and the Lake Ashi cruise. Stay at Hakone for the night, then on Day 2, enjoy playing golf amidst the vast scenery at the adjacent Yunohana Golf Course.
This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter on Day 1. (Until Hakone-en)
2. This plan includes golf club rental and shoe rental, so there’s no need for a lot of luggage! Enjoy the golfing activity without the need to bring anything. Please inform us your size information, etc. at the time of booking. *See Remarks 14.
3. Includes shuttle service to Odawara Station after playing golf! Also, a Shinkansen ticket from Odawara to Tokyo is included. Enjoy convenient transportation!
4. Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian, as well as convenient Wi-Fi service, are available on the tour bus on Day 1. Dinner and breakfast at the accommodation are included in this plan. Revive your travel-weary body with a soak in a hot spring bath, and savor delicious meals. Revive your travel-weary body with a soak in a hot spring bath, and savor delicious meals.
5. Fully enjoy Japan’s seasonal natural scenery while playing a round of golf at an 18-hole course overlooking Sagami Bay and Enoshima, with Hakone’s Mt. Komagatake in the background.