1. Experience wearing a kimono and enjoy a view of a beautiful seasonal garden in a machiya (Kyoto-style townhouse) built more than 100 years ago.
2. Book this plan and look forward to having 1 family photo taken by a professional photographer in a room or garden filled with a traditional Japanese atmosphere.
3. There is a wide selection of kimono/yukata in original prints and colors for both men and women. In Japan, when it comes to men's printed kimono, Yumeyakata is the place to go!
4. Children's kimono/yukata are available for those with a height between 85 cm and 150 cm.
5. Situated right near Karasuma-Oike Station on the subway line, the location offers easy access to areas in Kyoto City.