1. Watch a Kembu (Sword Dancing) show, which is a form of traditional Japanese entertainment, and have a real samurai experience. This genuine samurai experience is also very popular among online review sites, so please enjoy!
2. Kembu is a traditional form of entertainment, in which the lives and hearts of the samurai are expressed through dance with swords and fans. In the movie “The Last Samurai,” there is a scene on the day before battle where the samurai are dancing.
3. The show provides an English explanation of the Kembu masters’ performance as well as samurai culture.
4. Learn how to hold a Japanese sword and correct samurai etiquette.
5. Try on samurai attire and take a commemorative photograph holding a sword.