1. Enjoy easy access to the shop, which is just a 5-min walk from Kanazawa Station. All the items necessary for getting dressed are prepared at the shop, so there’s no need to bring anything.
2. Individual participants are welcome, too! A women’s plan is also available, so enjoy the experience as a couple, with children, or as a family. Put on kimono and create fond memories of your Japan trip by walking along the streets of Kanazawa, a city brimming with that Japanese vibe.
3. Please select a starting time that fits your schedule. Luggage can be left at the shop, so enjoy a hands-free stroll around the city until 17:30.
4. Choose from a selection of about 300 types of kimono sewn from different materials. Authentic obi sash tying can also be requested.
5. Customers can also have their hair arranged in a style that matches the kimono (additional charges apply).