1. Meet the Ama female skin divers and learn about their customs while enjoying a BBQ lunch of fresh seafood.
2. Visit one of the world-famous huts of the Ama female divers with this convenient 1-day tour complete with round-trip transportation to and from Toba Station.
3. Dress up in traditional Ama diving garments and take a photo as a souvenir of your trip.
4. During the free time allocated on the day, participants can experience a fish pedicure footbath, and will receive a coupon to enjoy a free drink at the hotel cafe. You can also visit the mystical Shinmei Shrine, also known as Ishigami-san.
5. Toba Station is easily accessible from Osaka, Kyoto, and Nagoya areas.