1. This special plan is offered only through Sunrise Tours. Book this tour and receive an original Kaikaro gift and a mizuhiki cord strap, Kanazawa region's traditional craft!
2. Explore an authentic chaya teahouse featuring tatami mats decorated in gold-leaf-coated mizuhiki cord and vermilion‐lacquered walls distinctive of the Kanazawa region. Feel free to take photos!
3. Try powdered green tea and gold leaf garnished Japanese sweets, and enjoy touring around a designated important cultural property at the historical teahouse Kaikaro.
4. At the shop find the best of Kanazawa souvenirs, crafts, Japanese sweets and more.
5. Take a break and enjoy gold leaf garnished kudzu starch noodles at the Kaikaro Cafe, which serves deluxe sweets, and see Japan’s unique historical teahouse architecture.