1. It takes 90 minutes by bus direct from Kyoto Station, without any transfers. Enjoy a smooth ride straight to Iga, the home of the ninja! An admission ticket to the Ninja Museum is bundled with a ninja costume rental and throwing star experience.
2. Transform into a ninja right after arriving in Iga, and walk throughout the Home of Ninja feeling just like a genuine ninja.
3. Please use the free time to stroll around Iga until the return bus departure time.
4. Ninja shows are held at the Ninja Museum. (Additional charges apply.) Be entranced by the ninjas' quick and nimble movements.
5. Iga Ueno Castle is also within walking distance (additional charges apply). The main keep boasts towering stone walls which are the tallest of any castle in Japan.