[Pay On Arrival Rooms Only] Max JPY 10,000 off on Tokyo/Osaka/Kyoto Stays
About this Offer
Use this coupon in any of the 3 popular areas and enjoy Japan even more! Where will you stay? Tokyo, the center of Japan? Osaka, the land of feasting? Or Kyoto, the essence of Japanese culture? Don't miss out!
Use the coupon code shown for each region when booking!
How to Book
Book an eligible hotel plan in a participating region and enter the promo code when booking. You can enter the promo code after proceeding from your cart to the booking details form.
(You can see that the discount has been successfully applied on the following confirmation page.)
* Please be aware that if you cancel your booking after using the promo code, the promo code cannot be reused.
(The following applies to both hotel and tour discount coupons)
- These promo codes can only be used on online bookings for hotels and ryokan paid on arrival at JAPANiCAN.com.
- Please be aware that bookings for, and accommodation at these hotels, as well as tour departure dates are only available for a limited period of time. Please confirm this information before booking.
- This coupon can only be used on the JAPANiCAN.com site.
- The same coupon is only valid once per guest.
- The coupon cannot be used against bookings that have already been made.
- It is not possible to change your booking once it has been made. If you need to make a change to a booking we ask that you cancel your current order and book again.
- For cancellations that incur a cancellation fee, rates will be calculated based on the total payable prior to discount.
- If the coupon campaign has reached its maximum limit or a coupon code is entered incorrectly, one of the following messages will be displayed: “The coupon you entered does not exist”, “The coupon you entered cannot be used on this site.”
- It is not possible to transfer the rights of use of the coupon to another person, exchange it for money or make alterations to its terms of usage.
- Please be aware that the campaign will end without prior notice once the maximum funds allocated to this campaign have been reached.
- Regardless of whether your discount coupon includes children or infants, please make sure to include the number of children and infants in your booking. It is not possible to add to the number of children and infants in your party once a booking with this campaign has been completed. If it is necessary to add to the number of children or infants afterwards, please cancel your current booking and book again. (Please be aware that if the discount coupon you are using is not applicable to children, a discount will only be applied to adult bookings on hotels and tours). When there are several discount coupons running in conjunction for a single hotel or tour product, it is only possible to select one discount coupon.
- Please note that not properly registering your children when booking may incur additional charges later. In cases where the actual ages and number of guests in your party exceeds the capacity of the room, you may be refused service altogether.
- Important information about using consecutive stay discount coupons: When booking consecutive dates that start before or after the discount period, you will only receive a discount for the days that fall within the discount period.