About this Offer
<About the Yamagata & Niigata Recovery Campaign>
- This promo code is funded by the Yamagata & Niigata Recovery Campaign, providing funding of JPY 3,000 per visiting guest.
- Bookings made from August 1, 2019 (Thurs) are eligible for the promo code. Bookings already made are not eligible.
- If you have already made a booking and would like to use the discount, please cancel your existing booking and rebook. However, please note that we cannot take responsibility if the promo code becomes unable to be used due to reaching its usage limit or from other causes.
- The campaign will end without prior notice once the maximum funds allocated to this campaign have been reached. Please note that individual codes may have reached their limits even if the campaign page has not yet been updated.
- Only Adult, Child A, and Child B prices are eligible for this promo code. Please make sure you use the code with the correct number of guests. Free Infant guests are not eligible for the discount.
- The promo code will display "Sold Out" when the maximum funds allocated to this campaign have been reached.
- However, in some cases, the campaign page may not be updated immediately, and the page will not display "Sold Out" even when the promo code has reached its usage limit. In that case, there will be a message on the booking screen indicating that the promo code may not be used.
<Regarding the Survey> (Please be sure to answer!)
- All guests (not only the person making the reservation) receiving the discount from the Yamagata & Niigata Recovery Campaign are required to complete a survey.
- Please complete the survey at the following URL after the completion of your trip.
>> Survey Link
- Help support Yamagata & Niigata's recovery by sharing information about your trip via social media, etc.!
Where to Enter the Promo Code
Use the coupon code shown for each region when booking!
How to Book
Book an eligible hotel plan in a participating region and enter the promo code when booking. You can enter the promo code after proceeding from your cart to the booking details form.
(You can see that the discount has been successfully applied on the following confirmation page.)
Notes on Using This Promo Code
- Additional promo codes with the same usage conditions may be added after the campaign reaches its usage limit.
- If there are cancellations after the campaign initially reaches its usage limit, promo codes may become available for use again without notice.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can use the coupon.
- Can also be used for Child A and B prices.
- Cannot be used for infants.
- The campaign will end without prior notice once the maximum funds allocated to this campaign have been reached.
Important Points When Making Your Booking
- Only one promo code may be used per booking. It is not possible to combine promo codes for a single booking.
- Registered users that do not have a birth date entered on their profile will be unable to use promo codes. Please ensure your birth date is entered by going to My Page > My Account > Edit Details.
When Changing or Cancelling Your Booking
- Regardless of whether or not a promo code was used, it is not possible to change a booking once it has been completed. If it is necessary to make a change, please cancel your current booking and make your booking again.
- When cancelling a booking, a cancellation fee may be charged depending on the timing of your cancellation. If a cancellation fee is incurred on a booking that used a promo code, the cancellation fee will be calculated based on the cost before any discounts were applied.
- If you cancel a booking that used this promo code, you waive your rights to use this discount and may not make future bookings with these promo codes.
- The Yamagata & Niigata Recovery Campaign discount can not be applied toward cancellation fees. If you cancel your booking, the cancellation fee will be based on the regular full price of the booking, not the reduced price with the discount. If the cancellation fee is larger than the amount you paid for the booking, you will be asked to pay the difference, so please be careful.