10% OFF! Kanazawa-Hokuriku Campaign
~An enchanting trove of gourmet seafood, hot spring ryokan, history & nature~
About this Offer
* There is no limit on the number of times you can use the coupon
* Can also be used for children and infants
* Maximum discount is JPY 10,000
Where to Enter the Promo Code:
Use the promo code on the booking details form!
How to Book
Book an eligible hotel plan in a participating region and enter the promo code when booking. You can enter the promo code on the booking details form.
(You can see that the discount has been successfully applied on the following confirmation page.)
(The following applies to both hotel and tour discount coupons)
- This coupon can only be used on the JAPANiCAN.com site.
- Please be aware that bookings for, and accommodation at these hotels, as well as tour departure dates are only available for a limited period of time. Please confirm this information before booking.
- Offer may not be valid on some properties and tours. You can check eligible properties and tours via the "Book Hotels" or "Book Tours" link. The same coupon is only valid once per guest.
- The coupon cannot be applied to bookings that have already been made.
- It is not possible to change your booking once it has been made. If you need to make a change to a booking we ask you to cancel your current order and book again.
- If the coupon campaign has reached its maximum limit or a coupon code is entered incorrectly, one of the following messages will be displayed: “Either the promo code has expired, or it has reached its maximum usage limit.”, “The coupon you entered does not exist”.
- For cancellations that incur cancellation fees, rates will be calculated based on the total payable prior to discount.
- It is not possible to transfer the rights of use of the coupon to another person, exchange it for money or make alterations to its terms of usage.
- Please be aware that the campaign will end without prior notice once the maximum funds allocated to this campaign have been reached.
- Regardless of whether your discount coupon includes children or infants, please make sure to include the number of children and infants in your booking. It is not possible to add to the number of children and infants in your party once a booking with this campaign has been completed. If it is necessary to add to the number of children or infants afterwards, please cancel your current booking and book again. (Please be aware that if the discount coupon you are using is not applicable to children, a discount will only be applied to adult bookings on hotels and tours).
- When there are several discount coupons running in conjunction for a single hotel or tour product, it is only possible to select one discount coupon.
- Please note that it is not possible to have more people staying in the room than the number of guests you entered when booking. The price on JAPANiCAN.com is not based on room charges but on the number of guests staying in the property. This rule also applies to children, so please enter the correct number of children while booking.
- When booking consecutive dates that start before or after the discount period, you will only receive discounts for the days that fall within the discount period.
- Please note that registered users who have not entered a birth date on their account are unable to use coupons. Please enter your birth date information via the My Page before checking out.